findingemet

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

pigtails

well my paper is coming together...somehow...i am way over-researched and have oh so too much to say than 4000 words. my intro is done. i don't know if i'll get to work on it anymore tonight or not. because i have class today and then poker tonight. and i'm not sure if i want to start on it for an hour and then have to quit. wednesday is huge though...really...bigger than most other days i think. and aside from reading peter's paper and probably showing him where the graveyard is in clifton (which i was suppose to do the week i went into the hospital) which can't take more than 2 hours i have nothing to do. i can chain myself to the computer and poke randomly at its keys.

now i have to eat a lunch-type-thing. and be off to class. sporting my pigtails off to either side of my head. what ever age i normally look i am certainly looking about 5 years younger today. oh well. it's not my fault...my hair refused to conform into any other shape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home