findingemet

Sunday, July 31, 2005

focus...

so today leigh hunt and i are going to get friendly. no really. and i didn't ignore him yesterday we just need some time away from each other because we'll fight and then we start insulting each other's mothers and it gets ugly. so sometimes when i can tell leigh hunt is starting to bug me i go take a walk around the block or in grave cases ignore him for the whole day and pretend he's not here. but my jitteriness is subsiding and he and i are going to need to reconnect today.

my birthday is very soon. my mother sent me a package which was sweet of her. and after much diliberation (i'm serious) jesse and i have decided which restaurant to go to. so we're going to obento on sunday (because they're not open mondays). now if i can just decided which sort of dessert i want i'll be set. birthdays have come to represent for me going to dinner and some sort of senseless dessert. the idea of cake is not really thrilling me at the moment (especially since i'm a whole country away from loverly publix vanillia cake) but it is probably what i will decide on in the end because they sell them in mini form at sanisburys. but what i really want is baklava...and this city is irritating me by giving me no where to go find some.

well then. miss you.

-sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home