findingemet

Monday, July 11, 2005

so i've decided that i just don't play well with others. did anyone else know this? carrie is a perfectly nice indivdual and she's driving me up the wall. i think i need to accept it and move into a cave somewhere. or maybe just swear off master's thesis writing. though i'm not sure which one would be the most extreme step to be honest. i'm sure i'm going crazy though.

though it is getting a bit annoying that she's acting more like she lives here than i do. and i'm tired of her making my sandwich at lunchtime because everytime jesse says he's hungry and it's time for lunch she jumps up and follows him in there. and the counter space in there is such that there isn't any more room for me. so i just sit there. well...lie there really because i've been really really ill. and haven't felt like putting up much of a fuss about it. but now i am mostly well and tomorrow i am making my own damn sandwich if i have to tie her up and leave her in the bathroom. today at dinner when i decided that i didn't want the chicken i was eating (because i was pretty sure it wasn't 100% cooked....it's BBQ chicken from a few nights ago) she told me she would go make me a sandwich. um... does this sound wierd to anyone else? i mean...this is my house right? with my kitchen? and my sandwich making materials? i told her i wasn't hungry.

i swear i've been mothered more in the past 2 days than when my mother was here. and when i told her (also at dinner) that i was capable of getting my own napkin if i needed a second one she snapped at me about it.

i give up. there is no winning. but i will win about the sandwich thing damnit. oh yes i will.

whine, whine and bitch. i am so sorry. i love you guys.

p.s. i have gotten confirmation on 2 of the 3 apps i have sent to schools. confirmation that they were gotten that is. and they were confused. because they didn't ask they be sent until feb. oh well.

-sarah

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger samantha said...

I just have to be a little jerky here and point out that Carrie has always wanted to remind you that Jesse belonged to her first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home