findingemet

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

pilates

so i've started doing pilates. which might mean that most of my body is really pissed at me most of the time. i have a cd which walks me through all the stuff. it's actually really great, the cd. and there are times when i feel really great afterwards. but mostly it's quite a bit of me lying on the floor and refusing to move until i can feel my stomach again. so i'm doing it everyother day. i've had the cd for awhile but i have recently run out of excuses to not use it. possibly because the imaginative part of my brain which was thinking up the excuses is being completely devoted to my thesis right now. so maybe when this paper is done (eEp! in 5 weeks) i'll get creative again and thus...lazy...but for now i am doing pilates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home