findingemet

Friday, April 01, 2005

children

so april has birthed a child. luckly by c-section. though she seemed to think vaginal would be better. no thanks, c-section sounds so much more controlled to me. i am glad she's having children because i am not in the mood to alter my life like that right now. i think i may be at some point but not near enough that i can see it. children involve so much more effort that i have. i don't want to get out of bed in the morning. there is no way combining that with having to fix cereal for someone will make my life better.
and there is the whinning and the crying and the inability to think logically. and if i can't argue with something what can i do with it. i hate the because mommy said so thing but what else can you say to them?
and yet somewhere in the back of my head i think that sharing my life with a child might be endlessly challanging, rewarding and a learning experinence. and off somewhere in my mid 30s maybe i will consider it. but speaking now from my early twenties...um...they really are vile creatures.
glad april and charlie have consented to let me play with theirs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home