findingemet

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

sqirrels and sneezing

so jesse and i are sick. though i didn't admit it till this morning when my throat has decided i shouldn't talk and my muscles are all very sad. i think they're fed up with me and trying to leave actually.

this happened yesterday.

me: jesse, there is a squirrel outside, it'll make you happy
jesse: well, then bring it here and inject it into me or feed it to me or what ever is necessary for all this to stop
me: that's not what i meant
jesse: well unless it's going to root around in my head and try to drive out this demon i don't know what use it is to me
me: you're suppose to look at it. it's cute.

he's too ill and groggy to try to actually catch them and grind them for medinical purposes. so i will rest easy. also...while in scotland we did not see any of those red squirrels i have read so much about. =(

-sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home