findingemet

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

short note

a short note now...as i really should sleep soon. had a meeting with my prof today...and he gave me a nice long list of all that needs to be done to my paper. he seemed confident that i would be able to finish on time. (less than a month) i have no idea where to find out that answers to some of these things! but with this new insight i have a feeling that i might (in less than a month) have a paper that it is fairly decent and something to be called a thesis. that makes me all sorts of nervous. because now i can't just give up...now i actually have to do well because i think it is in my power to do so and if i screw this up i will be seriously upset.

in other news...went into a store today that had all sorts of things i wanted (including stout little tea cups with dachsunds on them) and did not buy anything. i normally just avoid these stores all together.

tomorrow i have a test in the expirimental pysch building which is suppose to take an hour and after which they will give me 8 pounds. rock! i love doing this stuff. it's something about which hand i use to write with.

poker tomorrow night. which is great and awful. i don't have time for it...but i need to relax. i can feel everything creeping up behind me. it sorta looks like a big black smokey cloud and its getting bigger and bigger and i can feel it cold and wet on the back of my neck it's made up of all the things i have to do to finish this paper and if it gets too much bigger it's going to push it's way in front of me and then i'm going to need goggles or something to see the computer screen.

wish me luck.

-sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home