findingemet

Sunday, May 08, 2005

may 8 05

well i just posted on live journal about my doctirnal shift. i kinda feel like i just came out of the closet or something. well that's not true. but that's what it felt like when i told my parents. i just knew they were going to give me the "this is wrong you have to stick to what you've begun" speech. but they didn't they listented and then asked me questions. i have begun the wheels turning on this. i've asked my three special people (i wonder how they would feel about being called that) to write my letters of rec. that's lidh, torgerson, and tim webb (from bristol) i've downloaded and filled out the transcript request forms and will send them off tomorrow. all i have to do is fill out the apps proper and look for fincial aid paperwork as well. i'm really almost done.
it should be no surprise to any of you...jude do you still read this? well..it should be no surprise to samantha that jesse has not done any of this. he is only 4000 words into a 6-10,000 word essay that is due in less than a week. so i guess i have to give him until them before i begin to bagger him.
alright...

1 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger samantha said...

You're right. It would be a surprise to me if he had.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home