findingemet

Monday, May 16, 2005

pictures

ok. now i can add pictures and so can document my life and such things. which means that now i am prepared to put up pictures of squirrels and stray cats and puppies.... well maybe i'll grow some artistic distinction with my new found ability. but be prepared for squirrels anyway.

my parents will be here soon. on thursday actually. which happens to be the same day i have my meeting with all of my profs to discuss what my thesis will be on. which i am, by the way, not ready for. i mean i know roughly what it will be on. but i'm not ready to present on it. i don't have an argument...which they require. so i'll be chaining myself to the couch for the next two days with coffee and wotsits (which are cheese puffs). things could be worse.

it's odd really. for the first time since i've been here i feel like i have the ability to write this paper. i feel like i won't fail and it might even be good. i'm not sure where this confidence is springing from. and i wish i did because i would bottle and save it for next month when deadlines are closer and i start spiraling. but for now i feel alright. this may also have to do with me conviently not thinking about my applications. they're bastards anyway.

bristol is frigid again. warm this afternoon for a few hours (even without sun) but now quite cold. there is no rhyme or reason to all of this. none at all.

kisses-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home