findingemet

Friday, August 26, 2005

almost done

I am finished writing my paper, I hope. Tomorrow I’ll trick Jesse into reading it and he can help me make sure the argument is consistent throughout. I will do this by digging a big pit in the living room and covering it with leaves. Then when he goes to get breakfast he will fall in and be unable to get out. I’ll tell him if he helps me with my paper I’ll lower down a ladder. This normally works anyway. The next day I will check it for grammar. Following which, that means Monday folks I will send it to a couple of doom souls who had consented to read it. One of them is one of my classmates and the other is my cousin the English Professor. The latter teaches composition classes in Georgia so she should be able to help with sentence construction…which I sadly still need assistance with from time to time. But, guys, hey guys…it’s almost over. I’m almost done. I’ll be home in less than two weeks. This whole year went so fast and I promise a more introspective “where has all the time gone” post before I leave. But right now I’m just amazed it’s almost over. I’m carting a load of stuff over to Ellie tomorrow. Candle holders, clothes that I just don’t have room for, things like that. And because of the closeness of Ellie’s house to certain key landmarks I think tomorrow I shall be drinking hot chocolate and feeding squirrels in the cemetery. I’m almost there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home